We advocate for key strategic decisions which will catalyse development of the agricultural sector.
Our positions are developed through regular consultation with different stakeholders with a view of advancing
the case for agribusiness in government, parliament, the media and other influential forums.
We exert our influence in all matters of economic and public policy that affect agricultural and agribusiness development in Uganda:
- By taking a position in the media (both nationally and internationally).
- Through direct discussion with Ministers, Parliamentarians and civil servants.
- By engaging stakeholders to discuss policies, programmes, projects, initiatives, laws and regulations, budgets
or other information and activities pertaining to interventions needed to catalyse growth in the agriculture sector in Uganda.
- Through written responses to consultation documents and production of research as well as policy and practice briefs.
- By attending and speaking at agriculture-allied events.