membership » benefits of uganda agribusiness alliance membership
UAA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Access to innovative mechanisms that support agro-enterprise development including business
development services, incubators, agribusiness parks, warehouse receipts, and contract farming.
- Become part of a unique platform for agribusiness executives to
derive useful ideas and information utilising UAA as a "window" on business development,
business intelligence, research, fostering inclusive business models,
technology and emerging issues affecting the agribusiness industry in Uganda.
- Involvement and participation in various agribusiness foras, sector working groups
on policy and other concerns affecting the Agribusiness sector in Uganda.
- Access to information, research, value-chain and policy analysis at UAA including the
resource centre, membership register, free subscription to UAA bi-annual magazine and periodical
briefing notes on national and global economic issues that impact agribusiness.
- Becoming part of a larger body professionally working together to influence
policy making processes that stimulate and spur growth of Agribusinesses in Uganda.
- Exposure to available training and learning opportunities with
collaborating and partners projects, plus research information.
- Enjoying a 20% discount rate on fee based activities of UAA e.g.
trainings, seminars, exhibitions, adverts and conferences.
- Invitation to be a part of the Agribusiness Sector delegations that meet with
foreign businesses and investors within the country and abroad.
- Use of UAA Logo in advertisements to demonstrate the spirit
of working together in the Agribusiness sector development.
For corporate and ordinary members only.
- Training and capacity building of you and your team in the various needs
that may arise including governance, public speaking, entrepreneurship skills,
financial literacy and other business related skills.
- Participation in UAA networking meetings and member activities where
you share ideas and experiences with other UAA members and partners.
- Participation in our Member days where you can have one on
one interaction with UAA management and partners' teams to explore
and seize the many opportunities available at UAA.
- Member visits - every member is visited by the UAA team at least once a year.
Aimed at strengthening links and identifying organisational issues
that may require support from UAA. For corporate and ordinary members only.