WHAT DEFINES US
An innovative, transformed, competitive agribusiness industry in Uganda
To unify and engage key agricultural value chains actors in developing
a competitive, sustainable and inclusive agribusiness sector through constructive
dialogue, innovation, action, entrepreneurship and partnerships.
Our philosophy is to support, represent and set standards for the agribusiness
industry in Uganda. We are dedicated to supporting our members, encouraging
entrepreneurial activity and promoting responsible business practice for the
benefit of the agribusiness community in Uganda.
UAA VALUES & GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Trustworthiness - denotes honesty, integrity, and reliability.
- Transparency - implies openness, communication, and clear visibility.
- Accountability - implies being answerable and liable.
- Flexibility - the ability to adapt to both internal and external
market changes while maintaining core values.
- Innovation - thinking outside the box in seeking solutions as
opposed to being narrowly focused.
- Participation - involving stakeholders in the process of achieving our
UAA's goal is to transform agriculture in Uganda into an interconnected,
business-oriented industry in order to drive a growing and modern economy,
reduce poverty, ensure food & nutrition security, protect the environment and
return a profit at every link in the value chain.